The attached list gives you an overview of the innovations of dSPACE Release 4.2.
|New hardware platform: RapidPro System 1.0
- Signal conditioning
- Power stages
- Intelligent I/O subsystems
- Steering Controller instrument supporting any type of joysticks and steering wheels with full-force feedback support (feature not supported by Windows NT)
|ControlDesk Failure Simulation 1.2
- Synchronous activation of combined FIU channels on different Mid-Size FIU boards (DS749, DS791)
- Support of DS793/ DS794 Sensor FIU for dSPACE Simulator Mid-Size DS2211
- Multitrack mode:
- Time-synchronous replay of simulation scenarios
- "Transparent" overlaying of vehicles to visualize the differences
- Automatic generation of "shadow vehicles" to compare simulations
- Slow motion and fast motion
- Report Blocks Library
- Automation of DTS7
- Automation of CalDesk 1.1
- Data container
- Enhanced capturing
|RTI CAN MultiMessage Blockset 1.1
- Raw data input of a message. It is possible to switch between normal signal input to raw data input online for the entire message.
- Free identifier. The user can define own message online via identifiers, raw data, cycle time (for TX and RX directions).
- Capture messages. To capture messages with variable lengths, structures, ...
- Gateway exclude message list. For online modification of the list of messages which are not to be sent to the other controller.
|RTI Bypass Blockset 2.0
- Extension to the Real-Time Interface (RTI) to Simulink
- Blockset for dialog-based configuration of bypass applications
- ASAP2 file browser with filter and search options for the selection of variables
- Automatic mapping of variable names to addresses in the ECU memory and conversion between phsyical and hex representation
- Based on the dSPACE Calibration and Bypass Service and the dSPACE XCP Service
- For DPMEM PODs and XCP on CAN
- Support of on-chip debug interfaces like AUD/NBD, Nexus and JTAG/OCDS planned via DCI-GSI1 with RTI Bypass Blockset 2.x
- Bypass interface configuration via ASAP2 (AML) file (no *.m configuration file required)
|RTI DS2211 additional features
- Model switch tool for both directions DS2210 <_-> DS2211
- Upper frequency range increased to 100 kHz for the PWM channels
- 2 event capture windows for an engine cycle
- Flexible handling of engine variants
|RTLib functions for support of LIN 2.0 (slave side)
- Support of DS1005/DS1006 and DS4330
- Node configuration
- Event-triggered frame
- Bus monitor/gateway
|Software enhancements for DS1006 Processor Board
- Faster loading of applications
- Faster update of boot firmware
- Use of CDAutomationLib with DS1006 MP systems in network host connection
- Detection of errors in GigaLink data transfer (also relevant for DS1005-based systems).