The main innovations in dSPACE Release 5.4 are outlined below:
- Bugfixes and minor enhancements
- Improved loading performance of variable descriptions (TRC files)
- Platform manager support of DS4505 (FlexRay Interface Board) and DS4340 (FlexRay Interface Modules)
|ControlDesk Failure Simulation 1.4
- CD_FS with DS293: Resistors (R+/-) can be switched even when DS289 (RSIM board) is missing (useful for switching external resistors).
|FlexRay Configuration Package 1.6
- Integration of previous product releases including support for Bosch E-Ray communication controller and for FIBEX 2.0.1.
- Support of DS4505 FlexRay Interface Board and DS4340 FlexRay Interface Module with Freescale MFR 4300 FlexRay Communication Controller product line.
|Real-Time Testing 1.2
- Host calls from dSPACE processor board to standard PC
- RTT sequences can transfer Python data objects to a Python script running on the PC
- Useful for transferring result data from real-time tests to host
|RTI CAN MultiMessage Blockset 2.0
- Support of standard and extended identifiers on the same CAN channel
- Platform-independent S-function (no need to create if platform is changed)
- Message-oriented view of the settings
|RTI LIN MultiMessage Blockset 1.3
- New test features for run-time testing, e.g.
- n times changes of CRC algorithm
- Signal errors
- Custom errors
|RTI Bypass Blockset 2.2.3
- Definition of both relative and absolute path to ASAP2 files
- Information about configuration of read and write blocks is contained in the RTI Bypass info block
- New DCI-GSI1 Firmware 1.3.2 allowing DCI-GSI1-internal DAQ rasters of up to 10 kHz (100 µs).
|RTI RapidPro Control Unit Blockset 1.5
- Enhancements to RPCU_INJ_IGN_TPU block
- Support of two-stage peak phase
- Adjustable peak durations during run time
- New RPCU_DIAG_MODUL_RESET block supports diagnostics reset of individual modules
- New RPCU_DIAG_GLOBAL_RESET block supports global diagnostics reset for all modules
- New angle/angle-based pulse generation support in addition to injection/ignition pulses
- 1st patch for TargetLink 2.2
- Additional support for TMW Release 2007a
- Enhancements to TargetLink AUTOSAR Module
- Target simulation support for
- TSM for Freescale 56F8xx and Metrowerks Code Warrior Compiler
- TSM for Renesas SH-2A and Renesas Compiler
- TargetLink 2.2.1 additionally supports R13SP2, R14SP2 and R14SP2+