dSPACE has drawn up a comprehensive plan to minimize health risks for our employees, customers and business partners while ensuring business continuity.
We have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Communication with our customers and business partners is ongoing via our electronic and digital channels.
- As of this week, the majority of our employees are working from home. They continue to be accessible via email and phone during normal business hours.
- Digital platforms are being used for all meetings.
- Guidelines on conduct and precautionary measures are being communicated to employees on an ongoing basis.
- Since mid-March, our production staff is working in staggered shifts with the appropriate minimum distance of at least two meters to minimize the risk of infection.
- We are pursuing a multi-supplier strategy for hardware products. The supply is ensured thanks to our long-term storage.
- Employees of our customers who work from home and require a software license can get an overview about the provided flexibility based on existing licenses here.
- If additional help is needed for managing license requirements when working from home, they can contact their dSPACE account manager or the Support team.
In the weeks and months ahead, dSPACE will continue to be your partner for simulation and validation.