THE GLOBAL STAGE FOR INNOVATION
CES® is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators.
This is where the world's biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES features every aspect of the tech sector.
dSPACE will be presenting its hardware and software, and visitors will also have an opportunity to speak to dSPACE technical sales staff about current product innovations.
dSPACE is ALL IN for CES 2024 and we have an exciting line up to show you.
- A highly-scalable solution simulating vehicle dynamics, traffics, critical scenarios, and more to test your algorithms for perception, motion planning, vehicle control, etc. in the virtual world. (SIMPHERA)
- Brilliantly crisp 3-D rendering engine that lets you simulate sensor environments (i.e., camera, radar, lidar) for virtual test drives with precision and accuracy. ISO 26262 Certified. (AURELION)
- Lightning-fast data logging and prototyping with extensive, hot-swappable storage. (AWS Fleet Data Management with AUTERA)
- Incredibly versatile Smart Charging Solution to develop and test all common charging standards, including ISO 15118.
- Comprehensive hardware and software solutions for E-Mobility. (Battery Management System (BMS) Testing)
- Powerful Radar Testing devices for development and testing in the laboratory, for end-of-line tests during production, for the homologation of a vehicle and for aftermarket for the realistic testing of radar-based electronic control unit (ECU) functions.
- Accelerate your virtual software development and end-to-end validation process of V-ECU networks - in real-time or even faster with improved performance, faster processing speeds at lower instance costs with SIL, VEOS and AWS Graviton.
- Highly configurable test solution of power control units under real electrical conditions with several hundred kilowatts of power and voltages up to 1,250 V. (PowerHIL)