Keys for Successful Testing of Autonomous Vehicle ECUs / HPCs
- Tests HIL
- Conduite autonome
- Enregistrement de données
To test ADAS and autonomous vehicles, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing offers a reliable and proven method to test the vehicle’s real hardware in combination with simulated components. In this Learning Connection webinar, attendees will learn about HIL solutions for ADAS and autonomous vehicle (AV) testing, covering both closed-loop simulation and data replay testing.
Key focus areas will include:
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) architecture to address advanced ADAS/AV systems
- Sensor simulation and ECU integration
- Bus and AV framework integration and testing
- Cutting edge scenarios, models and environment simulation
- Intelligent test framework and considerations for integrating and managing the HIL and software-in-the-loop (SIL) test processes
Director ADAS / AD Engineering & Business Development dSPACE Inc.