Patch 1.1.p1 for TargetLink 1.1, Build-No. 2000053001, corrects the following problems:
- WATCOM 11.0 Mex Compiler is detected correctly.
- Bug fix for nested Bus Selectors.
- Optimization problem with chains of Unit Delay blocks has been fixed.
- A C indexing error in Stateflow® code with vector variables is corrected.
- Bug fix for problem with 32-bit integer inputs of Switch blocks.
- Property Manager does not try to evaluate MATLAB® expressions (undefined variables could cause problems).
- User-defined libmaps are now evaluated correctly when converting back from TargetLink to Simulink.
- Bug fix in 2-D Lookup Table dialog box when using Float32 or Float64 data type for the column data vector.
- 3 problems with custom lookup scripts have been fixed (wrong evaluation order, variable class indexing error, scaling of return value).
- Problem with makefile for Motorola MPC 555 target simulation with Diab compiler Ver. 4.3 on Axiom CME555 board solved.
It is recommended for all TargetLink users to install Patch 1.1.p1. Please remember that you have to reinstall the patch after reinstalling TargetLink from the CD. You can find a detailed description of the corrected problems in the Known Problems List.
NOTE: Do not use this patch for versions other than those stated in the header. If in doubt, make sure that the Build-No. given matches your TargetLink CD Build-No.
Installing Patch 1.1.p1
Before you can install the patch you must have installed TargetLink 1.1. You also need to close MATLAB before invoking the patch.
- Download Patch 1.1.p1 (2.7 MB) and save it to a temporary directory (e.g. C:\Temp).
- Exit MATLAB, if still open.
- Execute tl11p1.exe. It is a self-extracting ZIP archive that will copy all required files to the corresponding TargetLink directories.
TargetLink is now updated and ready to be started.