About TargetLink 2.3.1
TargetLink 2.3.1 is the first patch for TargetLink Release 2.3. It is also part of dSPACE Release 6.3.
It includes bug fixes for TargetLink 2.3 and does also aim to provide compatibility with MATLAB R2008a and R2008b.
- AUTOSAR Module
- Support for AUTOSAR Standard 3.0
- Frame model generation with client/server communication
- Target Simulation Support
- TSM for Freescale MPC5561 and Diab Data Compiler
- TSM for Freescale MPC5561 and Greenhills Compiler
- TSM for Freescale MPC5561 and Metrowerks CodeWarrior Compiler
How to install TargetLink 2.3.1
- TargetLink 2.3 must already be installed on the PC.
- You need administrative privileges in order to run the installation program of TargetLink 2.3.1.
- TargetLink 2.3.1 supports different MATLAB releases.
For use with MATLAB R2008a and R2008b you need different license code than delivered with TargetLink 2.3.
- For complete information about the installation procedure download the TargetLink231.txt file below.
TL2.3.1_UpdateSetup.exe (86.1 MB)
TargetLink231.txt (13.4 kB)