With the ModelDesk Scenario Preview feature the user gets a quick visual preview of the active road and scenario configurations from ModelDesk with the following features:
- Top view visualization of road network, including markers and continuous objects
- Ego vehicle and fellows (represented by top views of the related 3D objects from the scenario)
- Speed information of ego and fellows
- Configurable distance measurements between ego, fellows, and markers
- Traffic signs and lights
- Scenario editor representation with interactive entry points
- Manual control of simulation time
The preview feature works as a standalone Python module that can be imported into a current ModelDesk project and then be run directly from the ModelDesk project.
This material is available for registered customers with additional permission for Support Information (except TargetLink) only. If you are already registered please logon with your mydSPACE ID and passphrase in order to download this material. If you are not yet registered, use these links for registration and managing your permissions.