Update 1.1.2 for TargetLink 1.1, Build-No. 2000053001, corrects the following problems:
- Problem with function prototype of reused functions solved.
- Saturation of Stateflow® variables has been fixed.
- Name and variable class specification for parameters of Relay block corrected.
- For loop generation for Stateflow has been fixed.
- Optimization bug fix for problem with array element assignments.
- Signal label support for Custom Lookup Table block fixed.
- Address field evaluation for look-up tables fixed.
- Problem with interface changes of external functions solved.
- Model conversion from TargetLink to Simulink now uses the proper mask types.
- Problem with symbol table generation for the HC12EVB and the COSMIC 42 compiler solved.
It is recommended for all TargetLink users to install Update 1.1.2. Please remember that you have to reinstall the update after reinstalling TargetLink from the CD. You can find a detailed description of the corrected problems in the Known Problems List.
NOTE: Do not use this patch for versions other than those stated in the header. If in doubt, make sure that the Build-No. given matches your TargetLink CD Build-No.
Installing Update 1.1.2
Before you can install the update you must have installed TargetLink 1.1. You also need to close MATLAB® before invoking the update.
- Download Update 1.1.2 (3.4 MB) and save it to a temporary directory (e.g. C:\Temp).
- Exit MATLAB, if still open.
- Execute tl112.exe. It is a self-extracting ZIP archive that will copy all required files to the corresponding TargetLink directories.
TargetLink is now updated and ready to be started.