Scenarios for Validation of ADAS/AD - efficient creation, import, generation and editing
- Commercial Vehicles
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Autonomous Driving
- Scenario Generation
Recording of Learning Conection Webinar from December 14, 2023.
In this session we will give an overview on scenarios for verification & validation of ADAS/AD functions and how to create these scenarios with different methods and sources to sufficiently cover the ODD in your virtual tests. We explain how to implement requirements-based scenarios using editors, how to virtualize recorded real-world traffic and how to make use of scenario databases by using standards like OpenSCENARIO and OpenDRIVE.
Finally, we demonstrate the usage of the scenarios in tests and V&V campaigns in the dSPACE Simulation EcoSystem (ASM, AURELION, SIMPHERA).
- Overview on scenarios for verification & validation of ADAS/AD functions
- Explanation on the various possibilities to create scenarios for simulation
- Virtualization of recorded real world traffic
- Import from scenario databases and datasets
- OpenSCENARIO and OpenDRIVE
- Scenarios in the dSPACE Simulation EcoSystem (ASM, AURELION, SIMPHERA)
Manager Advanced Driving and Software Solutions dSPACE GmbH