You will be part of an ambitious and highly motivated team which is building and delivering a market-leading AI annotation product to our customers. As a Web Application Software Engineer, you will mainly focus on building modern web applications with an outstanding user experience. You are an expert in delivering great usable web UIs but don't hesitate to work in surrounding areas (e.g. backend services). As a team, we build, ship and operate our product to make AI accessible for real-world applications.
- You build reliable web applications within an experienced team
- You create a positive user experience that is highly optimized towards productivity
- You write clean, maintainable, and well tested code and participate in code reviews
- You participate in pair and mob programming sessions of your team
- You set up integration pipelines, support writing backend services and automate our business processes
- You contribute to our DevOps efforts to build, test, and release software faster and more reliable
- You have a university degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a track record of successfully completed projects
- You are eager to learn and open-minded
- You have strong software engineering skills or want to build those
- You have passion for building web applications and writing great code for them
- You are familiar with agile software development
- You raise concerns over code quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them
- You have good English communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer
- A crucial role in a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team
- Productivity and improvement time between the development sprints
- A mentor helping you with your personal goals, technical progress in general and your software engineering skills in particular
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, Vue.js, Vuex, Vite, Jest, WebGL
- Backend: TypeScript, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) at email@example.com indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English
(with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement),
addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org