ECUs that cannot be accessed by means of their electrical interfaces can be tested at their physical level with the highly dynamic dSPACE test benches. The turn-key solutions can be optimally adapted to your specific requirements, letting you use highest performance and most complex control for electric drives providing ideal mechanical interfaces for testing.
- Outstanding real-time behavior (latency, jitter, and synchronization, even for multiprocessor systems)
- Open flexible controller implementation and instrumentation environment
- Open automotive plant models enabling virtual test drives in a closed loop
- Turn-key test bench concepts for different applications, such as electromechanical power steering, braking systems, electronic stability control systems, and autonomous driving
- Scalable from the individual component to the entire system
- Customized extensions, such as environment simulation using an integrated climate chamber
Our Solution Offer at a Glance
The mechatronic test benches allow for closed-loop tests also at a mechanical level. Their performance makes it possible to integrate vehicle dynamics models and interfaces even in highly time-critical interfaces of the mechatronic subsystem. Virtual test drives can include real components, in real time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. dSPACE’s systems offer the required scalability, real-time performance, I/O interfaces, and a powerful tool chain to control a complete test bench from Simulink®. In addition, interfaces are provided to all automotive buses, e.g., CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, K-/L-Line, and Automotive Ethernet. Automation interfaces, such as EtherCAT and CANopen, as well as proprietary interfaces and protocols, e.g., KEBA TWINsync for electric motor control, are also available. All our benches are designed especially to your needs and enable virtual test drives including real components. Benefit from the wide range of already-realized projects and use the knowledge as a springboard.