dSPACE is the leading supplier of development and test solutions for electronic controllers. An international organization, based in Germany, they have an excellent reputation for products and services which are used extensively throughout the automotive, aerospace and industrial sector.
We are looking for an individual to help us grow our U.K. based sales. Based in Cambridgeshire, the role offers the opportunity to work for an established company that supplies products and services that are held in high regard. Ideally the candidate will have experience with selling high technology.
- Optimise sales of dSPACE’s products and services in the automotive, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Generate new sales leads and pursue the business opportunities that arise from them.
- Develop our existing market presence and reputation.
- Be proficient in discussing and understanding customer’s detailed technical requirements.
- Work closely with existing and potential customers to understand their requirements and critical business issues, and develop opportunities from these.
- Deliver sales presentations that promote the features and benefits of our product range.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of detailed proposals with our development engineers to ensure the customer has the correct solution.
In addition the successful candidate will demonstrate
- A desire to enter into a customer facing role i.e. sales environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivation, initiative and a high drive to succeed.
- Good presentation & demonstration skills
- Willingness to relocate to Melbourn
It is expected that the candidates will possess a good first degree in a relevant discipline, and have worked with and gained some experience of the following technologies:
- Embedded Software Tools; such as Real Time Operating Systems and Compilers
- Communication Mechanisms; such as CAN, Flexray, LIN
- Control Systems Development; such as Rapid Prototyping, Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation, Test Automation, Automatic Code Generation, Calibration
- Electronic Hardware; such as PCB design, sensors, data acquisition