dSPACE is the leading supplier of development and test solutions for electronic controllers. An international organization, based in Germany, they have an excellent reputation for products and services which are used extensively throughout the automotive, aerospace and industrial sector.
We are looking for an individual to provide technical and engineering solutions for our customer base. Based in Cambridgeshire, the role offers the opportunity to work for an established company that supplies products and services that are held in high regard, and to develop technical skills with a wide range of companies.
- Ensure that our clients fully understand the features and benefits of dSPACE solutions for the development and testing of electronic control units.
- Work alongside dSPACE sales to uncover and identify opportunities.
- Work closely with existing and potential customers to analyze their technical requirements, and develop opportunities from these.
- Be proficient in discussing and understanding customer’s detailed technical requirements.
- Facilitate the usage of our products by carrying out engineering services.
- Deliver training, workshops and technical presentations that promote the features and benefits of our product range.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of detailed proposals with our development engineers to ensure the customer has the correct solution.
- Help develop our existing market presence and reputation for technical expertise.
In addition the successful candidate will demonstrate
- A desire to enter into a customer facing role.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivation, initiative and a high drive to succeed.
- Good presentation & demonstration skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Melbourn.
It is expected that the candidates will possess a good first degree in a relevant discipline and have worked and gained a good level of experience with the following technologies:
- Design of controllers. Tools such as MATLAB®, Simulink®, Labview, design tools.
- Experience of presenting and selling high technology.
- Control Systems Development; such as Rapid Prototyping, Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation, Test Automation, Automatic Code Generation, Calibration.
- Embedded Software Tools; such as Real Time Operating Systems, C/C++ Compilers, Emulators, Microprocessor and Microcontrollers.
- Communication Mechanisms; such as CAN, Flexray, LIN, RS232.