Patch 1.1.2p2 for TargetLink 1.1, Build-No. 2000053001, corrects the following problems:
- Problem with missing look-up table structure variable corrected.
- Evaluation of the Add boundary points property is omitted for floating-point tables.
- Problem solved with missing addresses in ASAP2 files for global variables which are reused in several TargetLink subsystems.
- Duplicate entries in ASAP2 files removed.
- Search reuse optimization for Look-Up Tables improved.
- Scaling adjusts corrected for custom look-up scripts.
- Identification of section names in the TriCore MAP file corrected.
- Some Stateflow® problems solved with respect to multiple "entry:" expressions, scaling of relational operations and unwanted casting to float or double data types.
- Code generation for Discrete Transfer Function block with direct feedthrough is fixed.
- A few issues with internal code generator errors and failed code generation have been resolved.
- Masks can now evaluate an unlimited number of parameters.
- Error caused by nested reused functions is resolved.
- Math block with mod-operator and integer operands fixed.
- Naming macro $P now works in Relay block.
- Problem with function prototype of reused functions solved.
- Fixed saturation of Stateflow variables.
- Name and variable class specification for parameters of Relay block corrected.
- Fixed for loop generation for Stateflow.
- Optimization bug fix for problem with array element assignments.
- Signal label support for Custom Lookup Table block fixed.
- Address field evaluation for look-up tables fixed.
- Problem with interface changes of external functions solved.
- Model conversion from TargetLink to Simulink now uses the proper mask types.
- Problem with symbol table generation for the HC12EVB and the COSMIC 42 compiler solved.
- Problems with custom look-up scripts fixed.
- Stateflow autoscaling is now enabled by default. Auxiliary variables in Stateflow code not generated with floating-point type on fixed-point targets.
- Mask evaluation problem solved.
- Problem with nested reused functions solved.
- ASAP2 Generator creates characteristics for calibratable Constant blocks.
- TL API accepts property names with uppercase letters.
- Output reset for nested enabled subsystems corrected.
It is recommended for all TargetLink users to install Patch 1.1.2p2. Please remember that you have to reinstall the update after reinstalling TargetLink from the CD. You can find a detailed description of the corrected problems in the Known Problems List.
NOTE: Do not use this patch for versions other than those stated in the header. If in doubt, make sure that the Build-No. given matches your TargetLink CD Build-No.
Installing Patch 1.1.2p2
Before you can install the patch you must have installed TargetLink Ver. 1.1, Ver. 1.1.1, or Ver. 1.1.2. You also need to close MATLAB® before invoking the update.
- Download Patch 1.1.2p2 (9.4 MB!) and save it to a temporary directory (e.g. C:Temp).
- Exit MATLAB, if still open.
- Execute tl112p2.exe. It is a self-extracting ZIP archive that will copy all required files to the corresponding TargetLink directories.
TargetLink is now updated and ready to be started.