This list gives you an overview of the innovations of dSPACE TargetLink 2.1
|Enhanced Target Optimization Modules
- New Target Optimization Module for Freescale HCS12/Metrowerks CodeWarrior compiler
- Target Optimization Module for Infineon TriCore now with support of Infineon TriCore TC1766 and TC1796/Altium Tasking compiler
|Enhanced Target Simulation Module
- Freescale MPC 5554/ Green Hills and Wind River Diab compilers
- Freescale S12/Metrowerks CodeWarrior compilers
- Infineon TriCore TC1796/Altium Tasking compiler
- NEC V850/Green Hills Compilers
- Renesas SH7058/ Renesas Compilers
- STMicroelectronics ST10/Altium Tasking Compilers
|Enhanced support of Simulink signal busses
- Signal busses at TargetLink subsystem boundaries and inside TargetLink subsystems are now fully supported.
|Enhanced modeling functionality
- Supports sample time specifications in the constant block to simplify code generation for multirate systems.
- Supports events on state machine level to assist the synchronization of state charts.
- Supports the “Zero based indexing” option in Simulink.
- Supports the Stateflow Bind Feature.
- TargetLink inport and outport blocks are no longer mandatory on root level if no arithmetic is present.
|Enhanced code generation functionality
- Code generator option to choose between divisions/multiplications and bit shifts
- Preprocessor statement generation (#if, #ifdef) via variable classes
- Improved file partitioning for data variant structures
- Increased flexibility using table vectors to enable variable merging
- Implementation of fabs function to support code generation for "Conforming Freestanding Implementation"
|Enhanced integration of dSPACE Data Dictionary
- Better integration of TargetLink models and the Data Dictionary via block variable import into the Data Dictionary
- Improved connection between MATLAB workspace/file variables and the Data Dictionary via import/export mechanism
- Data Dictionary include path specification via environment variable helps to avoid problems in sharing, moving, copying Data Dictionary files
|Enhanced process integration
- Enhanced traceability between model and generated code via checksums
- Improved hook-function flexibility for code generation and code coverage
- Supports user-defined properties during ASAM MCD 2MC file generation process.
- ‘Build all’ feature to simplify the use of incremental code generation
- Sort-by-date operation in the Property Manager to support change tracking in models
- Improved display, scrolling and multiple select feature in the Property Manager to simplify property browsing and modifying
- Axis labeling in signal plots with variables or blocks names and physical units
- Signal plotting in either staircase or interpolated format