Import AUTOSAR architecture updates from OEMs
Select this option before the import to merge data instead of overwriting it.
The splittable mechanism provides the following benefits:
- You can optimize processes by distributing elements to files as required, e.g., to support processes for data exchange between OEMs and suppliers.
- You can add elements to an AUTOSAR model via additional AUTOSAR files. This lets you add elements without changing existing AUTOSAR files.
- To reimport splittable elements, right-click the project node and select Import – AUTOSAR.
- Select the file you want to import and select Files contain a new system extract version with splittable elements.
- Browse to and select the previous file version for comparison. SystemDesk returns to the Import dialog.
- Click Start Import.
SystemDesk imports and merges the selected AUTOSAR elements.
You merged AUTOSAR elements from an AUTOSAR file with the AUTOSAR elements in a SystemDesk project.