In this role, you will work in the Applications Engineering group at dSPACE Inc, and assist in the development of new products, customer-specific solutions, and internal tools.
The implementation of software is done in project-specific technologies and thus extends over a wide area, including C/C++, C # (including WPF, WCF), Python, MATLAB ®, VHDL.
- Development of new solutions/products based on market or customer-specific needs
- Creation and support of FPGA applications hosted on dSPACE products
- Conception, creation and implementation of software tools
- Supporting clients in the use of software developed specially for them
- Support of application engineers in the design of large customer projects through internal tools to automate repetitive processes
- Software development using current technologies and development environments
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other field with software training, or related experience
- Strong programming skills, with experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas:
- VHDL for FPGA applications
- Good knowledge in C # or in another high level programming language (Java, C + +)
- Object-oriented software development
- Good communication skills
- A desire to learn and be challenged
To apply online, go to www.dspaceinc.com - click on the career tab/current positions.