- Early validation of ECU software by PC-based
- Comprehensive, realistic simulation of ECU network communication for CAN and LIN buses
- Seamless integration with RCP and HIL tool chains
- Openness through support of automotive standards
- NEW: Support of Functional Mock-up Interface
- NEW: Support of multi-model scenarios
dSPACE VEOS is a PC-based simulation platform that promotes the use of virtual validation in the development of electronic control units (ECUs). VEOS makes it possible to simulate a wide range of different models − function models, Functional Mock-up Units (FMUs), virtual ECUs (V-ECUs), and vehicle models – independently of any specific simulation hardware in early development stages. For multi-model scenarios VEOS supports importing, connecting and running any number of functions and plant models based on Simulink or Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) 2.0 thereby extending the scope of your applications.
- New functions can be integrated with the overall ECU software to test how they interact.
- A virtual test bench with powerful engine and vehicle dynamics models is permanently available for designing complex controller strategies.
- Complex vehicle and environment models can be integrated with virtual ECUs to simulate and test an entire virtual vehicle.
- In preparation for hardware-in-the-loop simulation, models and tests can be created, set up and run on a PC independently of the hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) system.
- Simulink® and dSPACE Target for Offline Simulation for generating C-code-based simulations
- TargetLink® for generating AUTOSAR and non-AUTOSAR simulations based on production code
- SystemDesk® for generating virtual ECUs
- Automotive Simulation Models for complex
- environment models
- ModelDesk for graphically configuring and
- parameterizing environment models
- ControlDesk® Next Generation for experimenting and visualizing simulations
- MotionDesk for visualizing simulation scenarios
- AutomationDesk for creating tests and automating simulation runs