About this MATLAB Compatibility Update
This compatibilty update makes it possible to use dSPACE Release 4.1 in conjunction with products from The MathWorks Release 14 (without Service Pack 1).
The MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update is not applicable for TargetLink® installations.
How to install the MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update
There are two ways to install the MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update, depending on whether dSPACE Release 4.1 is already installed or not:
- If dSPACE Release 4.1 is installed, you can update it for MATLAB R14 compatibility.
- If dSPACE Release 4.1 is not yet installed, install the MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update and dSPACE Release 4.1 from scratch.
For complete information about the installation procedure download the Installation Notes file below.
Product Versions after the Installation
- Products not listed here are not affected by the MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update.
- For complete version information of the unaffected products refer to release41.txt.
|RTI Bypass Blockset||1.1.2||1.1.5|
|RTI CAN Blockset||2.5||2.5.5|
|RTI CAN MultiMessage Blockset||1.0||1.0.5|
|RTI CAN Blockset for DS4301||2.5.2||2.5.5|
|RTI FlexRay Blockset||2.1||2.1.5|
|RTI LIN Blockset||2.0.1||2.0.5|
Who is entitled to get the update?
The MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update for dSPACE Release 4.1 is available for the following customers:
- Customers who have purchased a software maintenance service (SMS) contract.
- Customers who bought dSPACE Release 4.1 within the last six months before the release of the MATLAB R14 Compatibility Update (MLCU).
Since the MLCU was released in September 2004, customers who purchased the software after March 1, 2004 are entitled to get the update.
If you are in one of the above customer groups, you will automatically receive an e-mail from dSPACE with your log-on name, password, and license key.