About TargetLink 2.2.1
TargetLink 2.2.1 is the first patch for TargetLink Release 2.2. It is also part of dSPACE Release 5.4
It includes bug fixes for TargetLink Release 2.2 and does also aim to provide compatibility with MATLAB Release 2007a.
- AUTOSAR Module
- Support for AUTOSAR Standard 2.0.0 SP3
- Import/Export of AUTOSAR packages
- TargetLink AUTOSAR Frame Model generation based on AUTOSAR xml-file
- Target Simulation Support
- TSM for Freescale 56F8xx and Metrowerks Code Warrior Compiler
- TSM for Renesas SH-2A and Renesas Compiler
How to install TargetLink 2.2.1
- You need administrative privileges in order to run the installation program of TargetLink 2.2.1.
- TargetLink 2.2.1 supports different MATLAB releases. Depending on the MATLAB version you intend to use, you need a Key Disk to install TargetLink 2.2.1.
- For complete information about the installation procedure download the Readme.txt file below.