About dSPACE Release 4.0.1
dSPACE Release 4.0.1 is a Maintenance Release for dSPACE Release 4.0. It consists of the latest bug fixes as well as of the additional products
- RTI and RTLib support of the DS2211 HIL I/O Board
- RTI FlexRay Blockset 2.0.1
- Firmware for MicroAutoBox with PPC 750FX (800 MHz) processor
|This update replaces also the MATLAB® Release 13 SP1 Compatibility Update for Release 4.0|
How to Install dSPACE Release 4.0.1
dSPACE Release 4.0.1 performs an update of an already installed dSPACE Release 4.0.
If dSPACE Release 4.0 is not installed yet, the setup of dSPACE Release 4.0.1 will ask you to insert the installation CD for Release 4.0 at first.
After dSPACE Release 4.0 has been installed, reboot your system. The setup of dSPACE Release 4.0.1 then starts automatically to complete the update process.
In particular if you use MATLAB R13 SP1, you have always to start the Release 4.0.1 setup first because Release 4.0 is not compatible with this MATLAB version. The Release 4.0.1 setup then prepares the MATLAB installation to execute also the Release 4.0 setup.
The DS1401 boot firmware installed with Release 4.0.1 (Firmware Version 2.2) must only be used with MicroAutoBoxes equipped with the PPC 750FX, 800 MHz processor (DS1401 revision 09).
This firmware version raises a conflict if it is used on MicroAutoBoxes shipped between September 2003 and January 2004. Due to this conflict any real-time program is aborted directly at start-up.
Firmware Version 2.3 can be used as a workaround.
Save the file to the directory
Product Versions after Installation of dSPACE Release 4.0.1
- Products not listed here are not affected by Release 4.0.1.
- For complete version information refer to release401.txt.
|RTI CAN Blockset||2.4|
|RTI Bypass Blockset||1.1.2|
|RTI FlexRay Blockset||2.0.1|
- Release 4.0 About dSPACE Release 4.0
- RCP and HIL Software Version and Compatibility Information for RCP and HIL Software
- Compatibility Tables Compatibility matrices describing the dependencies of dSPACE software on the products of other manufacturers (e.g., Operating System, MATLAB, compilers).
- MATLAB R13 MATLAB Compatibility Information
- MicroAutoBox Variants Features that depend on the I/O board type and hardware Revisions
- DS2211 HIL I/O Board The DS2211 HIL I/O Board is the central I/O board for hardware-in-the-loop simulations, especially in the field of engine simulation and vehicle dynamics simulation. It combines a variety of typical HIL I/O signals on one board.
- AutomationDesk 1.1 This page gives access to the download of the AutomationDesk 1.1 & MTest 1.0.1 Product Release for dSPACE Release 4.0 / 4.0.1.