- Data management for model-based development and ECU testing
- Integrated variant management
- Direct connection to engineering tools
- Traceability between requirements, models, parameters, and test cases
- Open API for integration in existing IT infrastructure and workflows
- Scalable from small local to globally distributed teams
SYNECT is data management and collaboration software with a special focus on model-based development and ECU testing. Designed to help you manage data throughout the entire development process – models, signals, parameters, tests, test results, and so on – it also handles data dependencies, versions and variants, as well as links to the underlying requirements. One key aspect of SYNECT is direct connection to engineering tools, e.g., MATLAB®, Simulink®, TargetLink®, or AutomationDesk® , so that you can work with your preferred tools and seamlessly exchange data. SYNECT is ideal for automotives, aerospace, industrial automation and medical engineering – and wherever embedded systems are developed by model-based design.
- Directly store and reuse the data objects found in your model-based development and ECU testing process.
- Work with your preferred tools in every development phase and benefit from easy data flow, because SYNECT integrates with engineering tools and standards commonly used in model-based development.
- Stay on top of the exploding number of variants with SYNECT’s built-in variant management.
- Benefit from fast deployment due to the modular and scalable product architecture.
- Customize SYNECT to your needs and integrate it into your IT architecture thanks to SYNECT’s openness.
SYNECT Test Management
- Managing MIL/SIL/HIL tests and test data
- Off-the-shelf integration with AutomationDesk® and BTC EmbeddedTester®
- Connection to MATLAB® and Python
- Monitoring, analyzing and visualizing test results
- Interface to requirements management
- Integrated variant support
SYNECT Variant Management
- Define the variants for your project
- Manage your variant configurations
- Define relationships between variants and your development data
SYNECT Variant Management lets you create a variant model, specify constraints between variants, and define variant configurations that need to be supported in subsequent development phases. When working with other SYNECT modules, e.g., SYNECT Test Management or SYNECT Signal & Parameter Management, you can specify relationships between your data and variants, and manage different variants of your data.
Signal & Parameter Management
SYNECT Signal & Parameter Management
- Manage signals, parameters, and parameter sets
- For controller software development and plant models
- Interface to Simulink® and TargetLink®
- Integrated variant support
- Manage models together with their interfaces, parameters and related files
- Hierarchical and modular model representation to organize model reuse
- For controller models and simulation models
- Designed to manage models from various modeling environments
- Interface to Simulink®
- NEW: Import of FMUs according to FMI 2.0 Release Candidate 1
View online: SYNECT (Product information, English)