- Data management for model-based development and ECU testing
- Integrated variant management
- Direct connection to engineering tools
- Traceability between requirements, models, parameters, and test cases
- Open API for integration in existing IT infrastructure and workflows
- Scalable from small local to globally distributed teams
SYNECT is a data management and collaboration software tool with a special focus on model-based development and ECU testing. The software is designed to help you manage data throughout the entire development process. This data can include models, signals, parameters, tests, test results, and more. SYNECT also handles data dependencies, versions and variants, as well as links to the underlying requirements. One key aspect of SYNECT is direct connection to engineering tools, e.g., MATLAB®, Simulink®, TargetLink®, or AutomationDesk, and application/product lifecycle management systems (ALM/PLM) so that you can work with your preferred tools and seamlessly exchange data. SYNECT is ideal for automotives, aerospace, industrial automation and medical engineering – and wherever embedded systems are developed through model-based design.
- Directly store and reuse the data objects found in your model-based development and ECU testing process.
- Work with your preferred tools in every development phase and benefit from easy data flow, because SYNECT integrates with engineering tools and standards commonly used in model-based development.
- Stay on top of the escalating number of variants with SYNECT’s built-in variant management.
- Benefit from fast deployment due to the modular and scalable product architecture.
- Customize SYNECT to your needs and integrate it into your IT architecture thanks to SYNECT’s open structure.
- Benefit from SYNECT´s open architecture to implement company-wide processes via connections to ALM/PLM tools.
SYNECT Test Management
- Manage MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL tests and test data
- Off-the-shelf integration with AutomationDesk® and BTC EmbeddedTester®
- Connection to MATLAB® and Python
- Monitore, analyze and visualize test results
- Interface to requirements management
- Test case parameterization
- Integrated variant support
SYNECT Variant Management
- Define variant models
- Manage variant configurations
- Define relationships between variants and development data
SYNECT Variant Management lets you create variant models, specify constraints between variants, and define variant configurations that need to be supported in subsequent development phases. When working with other SYNECT modules, e.g., SYNECT Test Management, SYNECT Signal & Parameter Management or SYNECT Model Management, you can specify relationships between your data and variants, and manage different variants of your data.
Signal & Parameter Management
SYNECT Signal & Parameter Management
- Manage signals, parameters, and parameter sets
- For controller software development and plant models
- Interface to Simulink® and TargetLink®
- Integrated variant support
- Manage models together with their interfaces, parameters and related files
- For distributed development and for sharing and reusing models
- For controller models and simulation models from various modeling environments
- Supports Simulink® models, TargetLink models and FMUs
- Provides open interfaces to support further modeling environments
- Comprehensive model categorization through customizable metadata
View online: SYNECT (Product information, English)