The Traffic Editor is the user interface for very flexible and easy traffic scenario definition. Traffic scenarios are based on segments, which define the lateral and longitudinal movements of a traffic vehicle for a certain time or distance range. The Traffic Editor offers a combination of graphical and numeric displays and provides copy and paste functionality for a vehicle’s movement and also for segments with multiple vehicles. Thus, the trajectories for new vehicles are easy to implement. A close connection to the Maneuver Editor allows a seamless definition of traffic scenarios depending on maneuver events and vice versa.
- Segment-based scenario editor
- Scenario creation on a single worksheet
- Copy and paste of vehicle trajectories
- Copy and paste of segments with multiple vehicles
- Close interaction between maneuver and traffic editor