The FlexRay Interface Module can be used with the DS4505 FlexRay Interface Board, DS4501 IP carrier board or MicroAutoBox 1401/1505/15071), 1401/1511/1512 and 1401/1507. The module supports FlexRay protocol specification 2.1 and offers downward compatibility to previous standards. It provides a hardware-configurable, switchable termination circuit.
- Supports FlexRay protocol specification 2.1
- Supports the DS4505 FlexRay Interface Board, DS4501 IP carrier board, MicroAutoBox 1401/1505/15071), 1401/1511/1512
- and 1401/1507
- Automatic detection of Industry Package (IP) for MicroAutoBox and DS4501 or fast COM mode (depending on the carrier board)
- Molex connectors for direct access to FlexRay bus lines
- Switchable termination circuit (hardware-configurable)
- Feed-through possibility for FlexRay bus lines in passive-linear-bus topology
- Two FlexRay channels
- Freescale MFR43xx Communication Controller Family
- Dual PHY Interface with TJA1080
- For wake-up, hardware modification of MicroAutoBox and DS4340 is required.2)
- Requires one additional slot
1) Can also be used with MicroAutoBox 1401/1505/1506.
2) For more information, please contact dSPACE.