- Completely user-programmable via RTI FPGA Programming Blockset
- Utilizes the Xilinx® System Generator (XSG) Simulink® Blockset
- Offline Simulation in Simulink
- Basic set of I/O drivers on-board, I/O extendable by piggyback modules
The DS5203 FPGA Board can be adapted to various tasks, so you can react flexibly to tougher requirements, for example, signal conditioning, using new interfaces, or speeding up model parts. FPGAs are especially useful for relieving the processor board of tasks such as signal preprocessing during ECU development. Running at 100 MHz, the DS5203 board is ideal for application fields like engine knocking, cylinder pressure analyses and electric drive projects. The DS5203 works together closely with the XSG model library.
A field-programmable gate array (FPGA) is a semiconductor device consisting of logic elements that you can configure. The DS5203 FPGA Board features a powerful, freely programmable FPGA, the Xilinx Virtex®-5. In addition, it offers 6 ADC, 6 DAC and 16 digital I/O channels, and connection to the processor board via PHS bus. The number of I/O channels can be increased by piggyback modules.
New: Additional Modules
DS5203M1 Multi-I/O Module
The DS5203M1 I/O Module is a piggyback module for the DS5203 FPGA Board. It extends the available digital and analog I/O to give you more flexibility.
- Configurable audio transformer for each of the 6 DAC channels
- Switchable 220 Ohm resistor for each of the 6 ADC channels