|Interfaces such as CAN are completely integrated into the block diagram.
Automatic implementation with Real-Time Interface (RTI)
With Real-Time Interface (RTI), you can implement Simulink models on the dSPACE prototyping hardware automatically and without programming knowledge.
- Graphical configuration of all input/output interfaces in the Simulink block diagram
- Support of software interrupts
- Support of hardware interrupts (for example, for angle-based execution of subsystems such as the computation of ignition and injection times)
- Dialog-based configuration of real-time scheduling
- Automatic real-time code generation from the block diagram and download to the dSPACE prototyping hardware